- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter until soft, add sugar, and beat until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, beat well.
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. With mixer on low speed, gradually add four mixture to butter mixture, beat until well mixed. With a wooden spoon, stir in oats, zucchini, walnuts or pecans, chocolate and butterscotch pieces.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool sheets and then cookies on a cooling rack.
I forgot to take a picture, but I brought the cookies to work and everyone loved them, so if you have zucchini, give it a shot!