Sometimes I forget that my blog is meant for purposes other than for me to check my blog list updates on the side.
I feel like a lot has happened lately that perhaps some people would like to know about (plus some stuff no one cares about), so here it goes:
- We found out our apartment complex is being knocked down, so we moved!
- I finally read The Blue Castle; the only L.M. Montgomery book that I hadn’t read (she might be my favorite author ever).
- I now live in my own 1 bedroom apartment! It’s almost like I’m a grown-up or something.
- Glenn had a birthday! [Happy Birthday and thanks for the help moving!]
- I got an amazing Darth Vader spatula.
- Julie had a baby!
- I started taking 二胡(erhu) lessons!
- Laura came to visit!
Well, I think I hit the highlights of my month. Should next month end up as planned, I should actually have some exciting stories (or at least some fun pictures).